Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

When I was younger and new to riding (and my parents were trying to use a very hyper border collie mix as a horse substitute), I used to build horse jumps out of Knex and then jump my dog over them repeatedly for hours. Bless him, that dog loved it and just kept jumping. I like to think the hours of jumping and running circles around the house pretending he was a driving horse contributed to him living to be 18. I kept him well exercised!

I told Husband this story at some point this year and he immediately decided to get me a set of Knex as a fun present for the holidays.

I picked up right where 10 yr old me left off - making my current non-horse pets jump.

Sophie was a willing victim.
Hope everyone else is enjoying their holiday!

3 comments: