Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Off to OSU We Go

I got a few more opinions on Liam over the weekend, and another vet reviewed his stuff Monday night. She told us to take him to OSU as soon as possible.

She suspects he has multiple issues going on- a right hind lameness as well as something impinging the spinal cord or up high behind (EPM, fractures of the vertebrae or pelvis, wobblers, etc).

I'm trying to scramble everything together to get him to OSU today, everything is falling into place, but I have to send him on ahead of me while I finish working this morning.


11 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope you get an answer, and hope even more that it's something you can do something about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm so sorry you're in this situation though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughhhhhhh so sorry. I hope they give you answers <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I hope you finally get some answers..

    ReplyDelete
  5. <3 Thinking of you guys and I am hoping you get some answers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear this - hope you can get some answers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry this is happening. I am praying for a very clear resolution for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear this. I am praying OSU can provide some clarity and some answers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking of you. Your stomach must be in knots. Hoping for answers and solutions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh, this is awful. I hope they help you find a solution.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How are you guys doing? Hoping no news is good news.

    ReplyDelete