Friday, October 31, 2014

Two Cat Night

Last night the cats were simply pathetic looking and wanting to snuggle, so my husband and I let them sleep in bed with us. Normally this is a big no-no because I am somewhat allergic to cats (I've been able to take it down a notch using a herbal allergy medicine- "Bio Allers Pet Dander" or something like that, if you want to know more, ask). But last night, Penny snuck into bed with me, then Nickels wanted to be in front of the space heater (it was in the 30's last night), and well, we don't really deny him anything. He's sickly and cold all the time and just wants to be warm. I'm tempted to make him a fleece lined sweater. My husband tried putting him out in the hall, and Nickels just looked at him like, "why can't I come in?" and then marched right between his legs to go sit by the heater.

I actually slept through the night, which was great, and woke up to find Nickels nestled against my stomach and Penny between the comforter and sheet nestled in behind my knees. I was cold when I went to bed, but add two snuggling cats and I was quite warm! And of course they've learned if they don't want to be kicked or pushed in the night, come sleep by me, because I will never disturb them.

No pics today, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment